EZiTEX T300XF Signal Transmitter
Pre-used EZITEX T300XF
- 12 month Warranty
- 12 month Calibration
- Red/Black Cables
- Earth Spike
EZiTEX-TF Signal Transmitters Deliver significantly higher power than previous model transmitters.
The more powerful, 3-watt version of the excellent t100xf, the Cable Detection EZiTEX t300xf has been specifically designed to complement Cable Detection's range of 'xf' cable avoidance tools. The 'xf' stands for the two additional low frequencies that can be emitted by this genny in order to allow the user to trace signals over longer distances.
We would always recommend using a compatible signal generator with your C.A.T. - it's impossible to make use of more than a fraction of a cable avoidance tool's abilities without a signal generator. Yes, you'll be able to pick up those services emitting a strong power signal but you won't be able to pick up anything metallic that isn't. That could include water mains, gas pipes and so much more.
What's more, in order to get the most out of your xf-series CAT, you'll really need to use an xf-series signal transmitter like this.
This improved performance will allow users to:
- Trace services over a greater distance.
- Improve service detection in areas of high signal interference.
- Improve depth estimation when using a depth locator.
- Four adjustable output levels, delivering a maximum output level of up to 3 watts (EZiTEX t300).
- Durable weatherproof design.
- Environmental protection rating of IP65. Robust, compact and lightweight design engineered for tough site conditions.
- Choice of 3 tracing signals.
- 33K everyday site use, generally accepted as an industry standard.
- 8K long tracing and reduced cross coupling.
- frequency 8KHz, 33 KHz, 640 Hz and 512Hz
- Ease of use – default output frequency of 33K.
- Externally located clear, audio visual controls. This ensures a robust waterproof design.
- In-built test function – allowing operators to test the hardware and software functionality of the EZiTEX before use.
- Additional information
- Four adjustable output levels, delivering a maximum output level of 3 watts.
- Frequencies: 8 kHz & 33 kHz (Constant dual frequency available in connection mode)
- Dust and water protection to IP67 (Lid closed)
- Battery life: 30 hours intermittent use
- Weight: 2.4kg
- Dimensions- 180mm (H) x 260mm (D) x 280mm (W
We will endeavour to deliver your order right away. We will normally send your order to you the next working day for stock items. We dispatch orders Monday to Friday (excluding UK public holidays). Standard delivery days are Monday through to Friday, but we can also deliver on Saturdays at an additional cost.
UK Mainland Standard Charges:
|Delivery Time||Shipping - (GBP)|
|Overnight (orders placed before 2.30pm||£12.95|
|We usually use Fedex for all UK Shipments|
We ship world wide. All orders are fulfilled at our distribution centre in York England within 3 business days