C.Scope Cat33 and ST Genny
C Scope Cat33 and ST Genny
Reconditioned, Serviced and Calibrated
- Used alone, the C.Scope Cable Avoidance Tool detects natural signals being carried on the majority of underground pipes and cables.
- The LCD display indicates signal strength on a highly responsive bar graph. The precise location and direction of pipes and cables can easily be determined.
- The unit is lightweight and highly durable with built in loudspeaker which can be detached and held next to the ear in noisy work environments.
- Very little training is required to use the equipment successfully.
- Training courses are available to enable operatives to gain the most from the equipment.
- The C.Scope Cable Avoidance Tool also detects the signals radiated from C.Scope Transmitters, which enables a greater range of selective tracing possibilities.
- Rail track Approved.
- C Scope CAT33
- C Scope Genny ST
- Cables and Ground Spike as originally supplied
- 12 months certificates
- 3 Month RTB Warranty
We will endeavour to deliver your order right away. We will normally send your order to you the next working day for stock items. We dispatch orders Monday to Friday (excluding UK public holidays). Standard delivery days are Monday through to Friday, but we can also deliver on Saturdays at an additional cost.
UK Mainland Standard Charges:
|Delivery Time||Shipping - (GBP)|
|Overnight (orders placed before 2.30pm||£12.95|
|We usually use Fedex for all UK Shipments|
We ship world wide. All orders are fulfilled at our distribution centre in York England within 3 business days