Used Radiodetection RD8000 PXL type Precision Locator
Used with 12-month Warranty and Calibration
RD8000 PXL type Precision Locator
The multifunctional RD8000 range represents Radiodetections most advanced pipe, cable and RF marker locators, offering a wide choice of locate functions and advanced connectivity options. The RD8000 improves on speed, accuracy and reliability yet remains a cost-effective solution delivering unique user features. Powered by a digital architecture , RD8000 delivers a highly controllable and reliable locate solution to service any industry, anywhere in the world.
Network Rail Usage
The RD8000 cable and pipe locator products and their accessories are approved for use on the UK's national rail infrastructure, managed by Network Rail.
- Light weight at only 4.2Ibs, 1.9 kg or 5lbs/2.3Kg, for marker models, the RD8000 range is comfortable to use for extended periods.
- IP54 protection rating can operate in almost any environment
- Transmitter and locator feature a large, high contrast backlit LCD screen.
- Combination of new and innovative algorithms with established software on a high-performance processor core
- Improves the accuracy and repeatability of measurements
- Delivers powerful signal filtering and analysis allowing continued operation even in the most electrically noisy environments.
- Radiodetection's unique automatic marker depth estimation provides measurements when the locator is close proximity of the marker, without requiring a manual two step 'lift up' process thus providing more accurate results.
- Combined mode allows users to simultaneously scan for cables, pipes and RF markers reducing surveying time.
- RD8000 marker locator models detect commonly used RF utilities markers enabling use across multiple industries
- iLOC is an advanced Bluetooth link between the RD8000 locator and transmitter (Option)
- iLOC allows the operator to control the transmitter remotely (Option)
- Less time walking and more time locating. (Option)
- Gives the operator the tools to pass survey information to third-party applications for audit, analysis and reporting
- 1000 locate records can be stored and reviewed
- Upload this information to PDA or PC using RD8000 Bluetooth connection.
- Depth readings are only indicated when the locator is correctly oriented above the target pipe, cable or sonde or in close proximity to a marker. Unique automatic marker depth estimation provides measurements without requiring a manual two-step 'lift up' process, delivering faster and more accurate surveys.
- Visually indicates orientation of the target cables.
- Allows the operator to quickly and easily follow the target line.
- Maximizes depth measurement accuracy by ensuring the locator is correctly with the target line.
- Visually indicates orientation of the target cable.
- Guides the user to the central axis of the pipe or cable with dynamic left/right arrows, enhanced with differentiating sound.
- Distance from target cable indicated by length of arrow.
Dynamic Overload Protection
- Extends the RD8000's locate capability into areas where other products fail.
- Automatically filters out large and unwanted signals while ensuring accurate location of the target pipe or cable.
- Particularly useful in electrically noisy environments surch as power sub stations or near overhead high-voltage cables.
- Bluetooth connectivity as standard. This allows the locators to interface to external devices for easy transfer of survey data directly into maps and databases.
- Optional integrated GPS option for RD8000 models, which enables association of survey data with positional data without the need to carry external equipment. The RD Manager PC software allows easy transfer of the locator's survey data directly into common file formats such as KML for Google Earth.
- Optional integral logging systems for marker models. It records up to 1 year's typical usage of significant locate parameters every second (including positional data for RD8000 GPS models) and helps identifying training and development needs, and provides independent historical records of the instrument's use. Backed-up data on a PC gives virtually unlimited record keeping for the life of the product.
- All marker locator units that feature data logging or GPS provide a convenient 30-day service countdown reminder. CALSafe, a user selectable tool, can be enabled to enforce a recall for service and calibration by disabling the unit after this date.
- Available for Precision Cable and Pipe Locators and the Tx Transmitter range. Standard for all Marker Locator Models.
- Offer increased flexibility.
- Provide improved cost-of-ownership.
- Deliver excellent run-time and superior cold-weather performance by comparison to standard alkaline batteries.
- No need for operators to replace, manage and recycle alkaline battery cells, reducing the associated costs, workload and environmental burden.
- Locator rechargeable battery packs are supplied with a mains charger (90V to 240V,50/60Hz) as standard. An automotive charger (12V to 24V DC) is also available for use on the move.
- Transmitter rechargeable packs are available in kits that include the rechargeable battery pack, a mains charger (90V to 240V, 50/60Hz) and an automotive charger (12V to 24V DC).
- Individual chargers and battery packs are also available as separate parts for both locators and transmitters.
We will endeavour to deliver your order right away. We will normally send your order to you the next working day for stock items. We dispatch orders Monday to Friday (excluding UK public holidays). Standard delivery days are Monday through to Friday, but we can also deliver on Saturdays at an additional cost.
UK Mainland Standard Charges:
|Delivery Time||Shipping - (GBP)|
|Overnight (orders placed before 2.30pm||£12.95|
|We usually use Fedex for all UK Shipments|
We ship world wide. All orders are fulfilled at our distribution centre in York England within 3 business days