Nikon DTM-310 Total Station
Used Nikon DTM-310 Total Station - Used, Serviced and Calibrated
With 3 months Warranty for your peace of mind
The Nikon DTM-310 is a full-featured yet affordable total station suitable for everything from civil construction to surveying and mapping.
An alphanumeric keyboard combined with dual 4-line LCDs provide tremendous convenience.
- Angles are read to 5" (with 5" accuracy) and distances can be measured to 3,900 feet with a triple prism.
- On-board memory holds up to 500 raw or coordinate records, and of course, you can communicate with an (optional) external data collector via the RS232C data port.
- Built-in programs include known station setup, resection, XYZ coordinate measurement, stakeout, RDM, COGO calculation, and more.
- Vertical angle compensation and automatic environmental compensation ensure accuracy.
- The standard BC60 Ni-MH battery provides 7.3 hours of continuous operation.
- This particular DTM-310 is in good condition, and has had a complete service and checkout
- Original Case - in good condition.
- 1 x battery
We will endeavour to deliver your order right away. We will normally send your order to you the next working day for stock items. We dispatch orders Monday to Friday (excluding UK public holidays). Standard delivery days are Monday through to Friday, but we can also deliver on Saturdays at an additional cost.
UK Mainland Standard Charges:
|Delivery Time||Shipping - (GBP)|
|Overnight (orders placed before 2.30pm||£12.95|
|We usually use Fedex for all UK Shipments|
We ship world wide. All orders are fulfilled at our distribution centre in York England within 3 business days