Ex-Demo GMI Gasurveyor 3-500 with rechargeable pack
EX DEMO UNIT - Gasurveyor 3-500
GMI MK3 Gas Surveyor 50 PPM
Warranty and Certificates
The Gasurveyor 3-500 compliments the Gascoseeker with a similar performance, measuring % LEL and % volume flammable hydrocarbons, with the addition of the following features:
- Automated zero during start-up
- Gas/air purge mode
- Optional rechargeable batteries
- Optional gas alarm.
The two-button operation means the Gasurveyor 3-500 is easy to use and operator training can be conducted quickly. The rugged design enables the Gasurveyor 3-500 to be used in harsh environments. The Gasurveyor 3-500 is also fully compatible with our range of calibration software and equipment.
For more info, call our sales team on 01757630469.
- Automatic range selection
- Simple 2-button operation, allowing user access to all features
- Automatic zero
- Gas/air purge mode
- Resolution to equivalent of 50 ppm
- Accurate, robust and extremely reliable instrument
- Integral pump with flow-path protected by water filter
- Rugged carbon loaded polypropylene case, sealed to IP54 rating and suitable for outdoor use
- LCD with backlighting, which displays the current gas readings (in both digital and analogue format), together with operational and status information
- Leak detection
- Bar hole survey
- Gas/air purge
- Gas escape detection
- Petroleum installations
- Hot work permitting
- Confined space (only hydrocarbon gas)
We will endeavour to deliver your order right away. We will normally send your order to you the next working day for stock items. We dispatch orders Monday to Friday (excluding UK public holidays). Standard delivery days are Monday through to Friday, but we can also deliver on Saturdays at an additional cost.
UK Mainland Standard Charges:
|Delivery Time||Shipping - (GBP)|
|Overnight (orders placed before 2.30pm||£12.95|
|We usually use Fedex for all UK Shipments|
We ship world wide. All orders are fulfilled at our distribution centre in York England within 3 business days